Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > Sweet Agony

Sweet Agony by Jessie Lane

Recommended to Twinsie Talk Angie J by: Military readers
Recommended for: Jessie Lane

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Sweet Agony by Jessie Lane
I received this book for an honest review.
So I am going to start this by saying when Jessie told me she was writing Lucas and Ginny’s story I wanted to throat punch her BECAUSE my baby daddy Dec needs to tell his story. So as Jessie was writing I was consoling Dec that he will get his story told soon. Then Jessie says it three books….well there wasn’t enough alcohol in the world for that stunner. So me and my future baby daddy drank our tears away……..So when I opened Lucas and Ginny’s book I was ready to kick butt and take names for these two to get their crap together…then Jessie shocked the heck outta me by writing a SWEET LOVE STORY!! WHAT!! Who is this woman and what happened to my blow torch torturing woman? When did she get a soft side? Did someone change her medication??
Ok Lucas is Mr. Brooding. He has his heart locked up tight and only one woman will be able to control it. He has kept his sweet Ginny at triple arms length away for as long as he can remember. First it was gross this little girl liked him THAT way and then it was because he LIKED her that way and she was jail bait.
Ginny looked to Lucas as her knight in shining armor. He protected her and cared for her which confused the heck out of her. He was so back and forth about his emotions that Ginny often thought she made up the soft side of Mr. Young when in fact she hadn’t.
Book one of this story is super SWEET and angsty. We are reading how the puppy love turned real life love for Lucas and Ginny. We find out what happened to make them fall apart and her build giant castle sized walls so that NO Knight can climb them and bring her hurt like Lucas did.
We find out why Ginny and her mom were hiding and the monster that finds them……and after looking for lost people for 16 years…….lets just say Daddy isn’t happy at all!!
Book 2 is going to be awesome just by the way book 2 ended…….
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Agony.

April 27, 2016 – Started Reading