Natasha's Reviews > Grave Dance

Grave Dance by Kalayna Price

Apr 19, 2011

This is the second installment in the Alex Craft series by Kalayna Price.

When I first read Grave Witch, I knew I'd love this series. The characters are fantastic and complelling and the storyline is always gripping. Alex Craft is a unique character. She's a grave witch who can speak with the dead. She's also on Death's sweet side and spends more time with him than the usual person. Oh, and death's image we all have in our head. It's wrong. He's not the cloak and reaper staff death, he's the tight shirt and solid build death. Yeah, it mus tmake death a bit sweet. Don't yah think?

Alex just can't seem to catch a break.
You'd think finding several severed feet all from different bodies was enough, but poor Alex is also getting attacked, hunted and also finding herself torn between to men. She's used to things being tough, but this tops the cake.

Now, I can't forget about Falin. With him, the more I read, the more I like. He's myserous and unique. You never know what's coming with him. Alex and Death have something unique, but Alex and Falin have a chemistry that can't be beat. This love triangle is a fun one to read.
You better check this series out, it's going to be a hit!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grave Dance.

Rosey Team Falin! "Death" does seem hot but something just bugs me. Oh and he isn't Death and Alex just won't ask him his name! I wonder what his name really is?? Great pick for our Halloween Extravaganza!

Natasha It was a great pick! It's funny because I thought of that too(his name thing), but then I forgot about it. When you mentioned it to me the other day, I was like "Oh yeahhhh!" That is weird. She better explain why she didn't one day, or ask him it soon. lol

Rosey Natasha wrote: "It was a great pick! It's funny because I thought of that too(his name thing), but then I forgot about it. When you mentioned it to me the other day, I was like "Oh yeahhhh!" That is weird. She bet..."

I hope it comes up in book 3, which...doesn't come out quick enough IMO.

Natasha Rosey wrote: "Natasha wrote: "It was a great pick! It's funny because I thought of that too(his name thing), but then I forgot about it. When you mentioned it to me the other day, I was like "Oh yeahhhh!" That i..."

It never does, huh? lol :D