Beth's Reviews > Under By Vengeance

Under By Vengeance by Kayla Stonor

I received this book in exchange for an hones review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

This is an amazing, awesome, fantastic book. I was addicted the moment I started the book and if it wasn't for having to go to work, I would not have torn myself away from this book. It is/was addicting to read.

Ryan is a by the book so no one gets hurt kind of a special undercover agent. But he seems to get paired up with a woman that is so polar opposite. He turned away from her advances during a seminar he was giving, and yet she still intrigues him. Not to mention she blows their latest cover.....he just can't seem to put it together, so he figures her to be not ready/right for this line of work. He talks to his supervisor and it spells trouble for Jenna.

Jenna is trying to save Ryan's life, although the fact he has no interest in her romantically doesn't help her feelings for him. He is a target and she needs to be much more aggressive with him. She gets pulled into her supervisor's office and told that her "Crazy act" is working and it has to go deeper. There is someone that wants Ryan gone for good and she is the only one who can step up the Domme Crazy Psycho woman act and play it off as she is simply seeking revenge for him getting her "fired"

Things get heated, her true feelings come to surface. Ryan is no dumb guy that will just sit back and accept what her little plan is. She "purchases" him and tortures, and humiliates him. But he wises up and starts to see Jenna is not that cold hearted. He warms up to her in more than one way, and she is not so cold hearted as she tries to come across for this assignment...she cracks.

Does Jenna tell Ryan what her assignment is or does she string him along and enjoy his humiliation? Doe Ryan actually go along with this or does he fight her every step of the way? What is it that she has up her sleeve? What does he think he can do to change her mind? Do they get a happy ending or is it too far past that point after their assignment? These are all awesomely answered in this book. I am hooked. I am tempted to re-read it because it was that good.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Under By Vengeance.

Started Reading