C.G. Drews's Reviews > Symptoms of Being Human

Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin

bookshelves: contemporary, read-2016, young-adult

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Symptoms of Being Human.

April 23, 2016 – Started Reading
April 23, 2016 – Shelved
April 23, 2016 –
page 136
40.6% "That moment when you're hugely jealous of a FICTIONAL BLOGGER because they got 500 followers in a week?\n ....ME RIGHT NOW."
April 23, 2016 – Shelved as: contemporary
April 23, 2016 – Shelved as: read-2016
April 23, 2016 – Shelved as: young-adult
April 23, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

em_is_reading I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR REVIEW BECAUSE I'M REALLY INDECISIVE ABOUT READING SOBH OR NOT AND I NEED YOUR EXPERT OPINION MY PINEAPPLE QUEEN.

em_is_reading @TheBookAddict Thank you, I'm so incredibly honored.

Rachel's Book Reviews Love this review

P.S.
Post it anywhere you want, because it's a book, and it's your review.
;)

message 4: by Maraia (last edited Apr 30, 2016 04:40PM) (new)

Maraia Just because a book deals with an important topic doesn't automatically make it a good book. A book is more than its subject matter—it still has to be written well. It's possible that this book is helpful to people who identify as gender fluid, but it doesn't sound as if it's appropriate for those of us who don't. Maybe that was the author's intention, maybe not. Either way, I appreciate your honest review, Cait!

Also, it's possible to recognize why characters act a certain way but still not like them. You're under no obligation to do so. It's your book review and your opinion, after all. Anyone looking for something other than your opinion is in the wrong place.