Alana Melos's Reviews > Pegged by My Kawaii Anime Waifu

Pegged by My Kawaii Anime Waifu by Sakura von Sternberg

Apr 22, 2016

bookshelves: anal, fantasy-erotica, femdom, magical-girl-erotica, wtf

First things first, I am an unashamed, unapologetic Sakura fangirl. Although each story of hers has been in a different style, from elegant and creepy, to sci-fi-riffic and tongue-in-cheek, I can tell at a glance it's her writing, and I adore it. She is a master wordsmith, and I don't say that lightly. So... this will be me fangirling like crazy. Fair warning!

This story... oh, this story. Kevin, or Kebinku, is an anime fanboy to the Nth degree... or "Otaking" as he puts it. His life is in tatters, but it doesn't matter if he lives in his mom's basement... so long as he has his pure and innocent waifu to drool over. Who needs 3D sex when he has the 2D pure and innocent love of an anime girl?

Of course his passion isn't totally innocent, and it's not gone unnoticed by his cuddle pillow, which is Akane... the 2D waifu Kebinku is so enamored of. Somehow, magically, Akane comes to life, ripped from the pillow while Kebinku is sleeping and hijinx ensue.

Oh man... the summation doesn't do it justice. It really doesn't. It's so fucking funny. Everyone knows someone like Kevin, who is obsessed with something to the point of being a public safety hazard. I've known a few guys and girls like that. Hell, I've even been like that at times! Though I never lived in my mother's basement. The exaggeration only goes to show the satirical side of this story. It pokes fun at all things the author loves... and I can tell Sakura loves this stuff. The story is lovingly crafted, each word chosen with precision. It's such a smooth read.

There's no bad in this story for me. True, pegging isn't one of my big kinks, so the heat level wasn't that hot for me personally, but if YOU enjoy femdom and pegging (which I do enjoy femdom, and OMG Akane had me in stitches), this will be a hot, funny, and satisfying read for you. I give it ten out of ten cum-stained anime cuddle pillows. Now, pardon me while I go back to fangirling.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pegged by My Kawaii Anime Waifu.

April 16, 2016 – Started Reading
April 22, 2016 – Shelved as: femdom
April 22, 2016 – Shelved as: magical-girl-erotica
April 22, 2016 – Shelved as: wtf

message 1: by Lusty (new) - added it

Lusty Soul I already wanted to read it. Now I REALLY WANT to read it!!!

message 2: by Sakura (new) - added it

Sakura Sternberg You're too kind! <3

Alana Melos Sakura wrote: "You're too kind! <3"
It's all true, Sak!

Alana Melos Lusty wrote: "I already wanted to read it. Now I REALLY WANT to read it!!!"
Seriously, in my opinion, everything Sakura writes should be read by everyone.
:D