Alex (HEABookNerd)'s Reviews > Immortal Craving

Immortal Craving by Kendra Leigh Castle

19977507

liked it
bookshelves: romance, romance-paranormal, 2016, shifters, vampire, couple-mf, coma-cryo

Series: Dark Dynasties #4
Rating: 3 stars - it was good

I was sad to have this series come to an end, but I certainly enjoyed it. Tasmin’s story was heartbreaking because you could tell how much he was bothered by losing control. Tasmin’s story was so interesting, being the last Rakshasa alive and his struggle with his possession was written so well. Tasmin was such an honorable man and it was heartbreaking to watch him lose control of himself and know that he was a threat to everyone he cared about.

Bailey knew that she didn’t fit into the world of vampires but was desperately trying to hold onto her friendship with Lily and then Tasmin shows up and she’s drawn even deeper into their world. There was one thing I didn’t like which concerns Bailey and is a pretty big spoiler so be warned (view spoiler).

The overall conflict with Arsinoe felt a bit rushed and seemed like it was quickly wrapped up. There was also another enemy that wasn’t found and conquered and that was just left open ended. I think I read somewhere that the author hasn’t always been able to finish her books the way she wants due to publisher contracting so that might be why it feels like there were other books planned for this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortal Craving.

April 21, 2016 – Shelved