Anno Nomius's Reviews > Waking the Witch

Waking the Witch by Kelley Armstrong

This is my first book from this author. I found the book entertaining. A witch who is a PI is an interesting concept. There were a lot of twists and turns in the plot and a surprising unpredictable end. Amongst the quotes in the book I liked “There are just as many bitches out there as bastards. Equal opportunity asshole-ism.”. Amongst all the spells and there are many, I liked the "privacy spell". I just need to figure out where I can get it..:-)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Waking the Witch.

April 20, 2016 – Started Reading
April 20, 2016 – Shelved
April 20, 2016 –
page 75
24.27% "another first read..a witch who is a PI..hmm"
April 21, 2016 –
page 150
48.54% "it's been an interesting ride, a witch casting spells as she investigates murders, liking it thus far. Also there is an underlying message that the author is trying to convey as well of the evil around us some which is plain wrong for a child to see."
April 22, 2016 –
page 200
64.72% "bewitched by the witch to witch combat.:-)...all kinds of action packed spells..:-)"
April 24, 2016 –
page 225
72.82% "still bewitched by the witch as she continues her investigations, I wish I had those powers growing up..:-)"
April 25, 2016 –
page 275
89.0% "getting close to the finish line, the best spell so far was the privacy spell...:-)...very entertaining"
April 26, 2016 – Finished Reading