Angela's Reviews > Playing the Perfect Boyfriend

Playing the Perfect Boyfriend by Julie Particka

Apr 20, 2016

I have to say I really loved this story because it wasn’t a typical girl wanting to settle down and have 2.5 kids in home with a white picket fence. Jade is a free single woman unashamed of having an active sex life. She loves her life but isn’t 100% content, she just knows she has no desire to settle down. Dean is a younger man that is beyond fine so of course she’s down to hit the sheets and let the chemistry between them explode. Unfortunately when a blast from Jade’s past blows in, she wants to convince him she’s not the same woman that he left. With Dean’s help as her fake boyfriend, she’s hoping to concise her old flame she’s ready to settle down into a boring predictable life. Who is Dean to turn down a sexy woman who is offering him hot sex? Dean’s goal is to convince her she doesn’t need to change a thing about herself. Dean feels Jade can have hot sex over the stale/predictable life she’s trying to convince herself she wants. I really loved this story because it was steamy and completely captivating from the very beginning. Definitely consistently written story so I never felt bored or forced while reading. I would give this novel 5 stars.

(ARC provided by NetGalley and Entangled Publishing in exchanged for an honest review)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Playing the Perfect Boyfriend.

April 20, 2016 – Shelved