Vicki's Reviews > Diamond Rings Are Deadly Things

Diamond Rings Are Deadly Things by Rachelle J. Christensen

bookshelves: ebook-mystery

Adri paper has opened a wedding planning business. After moving to a different town, more of a vacation tourist spot than the farm she grew up on, she has been given assistance by her fellow business owners in town. One such owner is the local jeweler, he has helped her secure original gowns from China at a discounted rate.

As she is juggling the planning od two high profile, very expensive weddings, her shop of broken into and that brings out the sleuth in Adri.

There is the local realtor that is persistently trying to date her. Her sights are set on a hottie that she keeps passing in the running trail. I know which one I am pulling for. First impressions are not always the best gauge of a person.

The story was interesting. The thefts and other mysteries are confusing. Not so confusing that you can’t follow them, but the events that are happening do not always seem to be connected. As with a good mystery, it needs a dedicated sleuth. With the police looking into the theft and Adri trying to not have more dresses taken by the police she puts herself in jeopardy. She is a smart girl, but really Adri?

While Adri keeps making bad decisions that are placing her in danger, her emotions and feelings are being tested to the limit. Her friend and co-worker is always supportive and understanding. Makes me want her to have her own story too.

This is my first book in this series I enjoyed getting to know the characters. I am glad that there is a series do that I can follow them again. It is s cute book and very well written.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Diamond Rings Are Deadly Things.

April 16, 2016 – Started Reading
April 16, 2016 – Shelved
April 16, 2016 – Shelved as: ebook-mystery
April 22, 2016 –
page 105
32.81% "A nice little mystery is evolving."
April 25, 2016 –
page 165
51.56% "She is making such bad decisions, in my humble opinion!"
April 25, 2016 –