Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕'s Reviews > Cocky F@#ker

Cocky F@#ker by Misti Murphy

3.5 Stars

Anyone that knows me,know that I love a friends to lovers romance so when I saw this, I was all over it. Who doesn't love a cocky guy that would do anything for the one girl he truly wants? I know I freakin do! Chelsea and Mace had all the makings to be that one couple that they write love songs about but what's a love story without all the drama and misunderstandings.

"Our entire relationship from when we were teens, for the last ten years, until now has been a series of unfinished moments". .

Chelsea and Mace has been friends since they were teenagers. Growing up with the infamous Hadley brothers has certainly gave her a backbone and the family bond that she's craved. But there has always been one brother that's stood out to her despite her dating the oldest one " Rush". That all changes one night in a barn when Mace delivers some bad news that has her leaning on him for support. Will they give into temptation or move on with the start of their new lives?

"Seeing her again, fucking her again, probably wasn’t the smartest move I could have made. But then I never claimed to be smart. Especially when it came to her.

photo PicsArt_04-18-05.54.38_zpsyw9xhb8i.jpg

Fastforward a few years later and Chelsea is now an Adult living her own life and trying to forget about Mace. Seeing him hasn't been good for either of them with nothing but burning lust and miscommunications that has frustrated them both. How do they move on from that and try to go back being friends? After being deployed for so many years, Mace is finally back home and all he wants to do is try to adjust to civilian life and be there for his brothers. Being around Chelsea hasn't been good for his sanity or his body. But he's determined to move on and make the best of their situation.How long will that last? You just have to see.

What I really liked about this story was Mace and Chelsea's banter in the begining along with their sexual tension. Those two were a hot sweaty mess and I loved it. What I didn't like was the constant back and forth of "I want you"/I don't want you. This frustrated me to no end and I wanted them to get their sh*t together quickly. If you could overlook that part, I think you would enjoy this story.

*Arc kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cocky F@#ker.

April 15, 2016 – Started Reading
April 15, 2016 – Shelved
April 18, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Enjoy, sweets! xoxo

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ Arianna wrote: "Enjoy, sweets! xoxo"

Thanks love! :)

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Great review Sonya! I love it when they banter:))

message 4: by Candace (new)

Candace Great review, Sonya! :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily Wonderful review, Sonya! xo

message 7: by Judith (new)

Judith Fantastic review,darling,xx

message 8: by Maya (new)

Maya Fabulous review, hun! :D

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Awesome review, hun! xo

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ RomReader *Spoiler Giver* wrote: "I'm wondering too why the constant back & forth. The miscommunications? You'd think they'd talk it out since they're friends but I'm guessing there's circumstances. Fab review, Sonya!"

Lmao you'd think so too right?! Lol thanks hun <3

Lilian wrote: "Wonderful review, Sonya! xo"

Thanks Lilian <3 <3

Judith wrote: "Fantastic review,darling,xx"

Thanks so much love! ;) xo

Maya wrote: "Fabulous review, hun! :D"

Thanks Sweetie <3

Arianna wrote: "Awesome review, hun! xo"

Thanks so much hun! ;) xo

Candace wrote: "Great review, Sonya! :)"

Thanks Candace! ;) xo

Michelle wrote: "Great review Sonya! I love it when they banter:))"

Lmao thanks Michelle! That's the best ;) xo

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~ Fantastic review, honey! Yeah, that cat and mouse game can be frustrating... xoxo

message 12: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Fabulous review, doll :D

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ Sabrina wrote: "Fabulous review, doll :D"

Thanks babe! ;) xo

Anna ☘ wrote: "Fantastic review, honey! Yeah, that cat and mouse game can be frustrating... xoxo"

Lmao thanks hun! Yea it really is ;) xo

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kyle Terrific review Sonya <3

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ Jennifer wrote: "Terrific review Sonya <3"

Thanks Jen! ;) xo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog GREAT review Sweetie! :)
xoxo