Holly's Reviews > Cowboy Casanova

Cowboy Casanova by Lorelei James

bookshelves: bdsm, cowboy-hotties

I never thought that I would be able to pick just one but OMG was I wrong! Ben/Bennett McKay is my absolute FAVORITE of all of the McKay men!! It's always the quiet ones, right? Holy Crap, in this case, hell yeah! There is way more to Ben McKay than meets the eye and speaking of eye candy...sorry, I kind of digressed!

Ben McKay leads a bit of a double life, while ranching with the family during work hours he likes to spend his play time at the Rawhide Club where he can unleash 'Bennett', the Dom! This is where he meets Ainsley and wow, do the sparks fly! Ainsley is pretty sure this is the lifestyle she was meant to be in, and Bennett is just the Dom to help her find out! They are such a wonderful match, along with Ben being my favorite McKay, Ben and Ainsley together are my favorite couple. I can't put my finger on why exactly this one out of all of the books spoke so strongly to me but this story was fantastic. I can't recommend the entire McKay Rough Rider Series enough!! There is nothing yummier that a bunch of hot, nekkid, yummy cowboys!! Come and get some!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cowboy Casanova.

April 14, 2011 – Shelved