Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)'s Reviews > Heartfall

Heartfall by J.B. McGee

31992395

What can I say about Heartfall without becoming a blubbering crying mess, it is this young coming of age romance that pulls at your heartstrings, breaks your heart and somehow finds a way to put it back together.
Claire Ross, a beautiful young lady that doesn't seem to fit in with the popular group of girls in class seems to spark the interest of the sweetest and good-looking guy in class. Their love is inspiring with having dreams of a future in dance and staying together, first they have to get through prom and all the dilemmas of being young. For Sebastian and Claire their 12 yr friendship grew into a love that was more powerful than both could have ever imagined. Their futures looked attainable, what they didn't foresee was the problems of others coming between them. It takes a tragedy to destroy Claire's world and it seems that everything is falling apart around her, it takes the love of others for Claire to keep promises that were made. Will Claire be able to think of others and think of a life beyond what she had planned, keep promises and open her heart?
Heartfall not only had me crying like a fool, it had me yearning for that happy ever after we all want. It is so perfectly written that as a reader I was able to feel all the emotions needed, I cried, hurt and smiled. I really can't write much more without having to spoil the story because it has to read and followed through by the reader to experience Claire's journey. It is a must read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heartfall.

Finished Reading