Ali's Reviews > Tainted Ink

Tainted Ink by Tania Johansson

2021964

it was ok
bookshelves: first-reads, magical, ya

There are those who have the skill of Drawing. When they drink Ink they can create and animate anything they imagine. People who Draw are to be admired and honored. They are Artists and envied by all.

Bree and Errin have dreamed of being able to Draw. They are chosen to attend the University to hone their skills as Artists. They believe that things can't get any better.

But they can get worse.

This was an entertaining and fast read for me. I was drawn into the story of Bree and Errin as they begin their journey to become Artists. I liked the uniqueness of the idea of the book - having a somewhat superpower that was art related was cool. I like the friendship of Bree and Errin. Sol provided a glimpse into village life and reality of Ink.

I would have liked a little more detail about their world and getting to know the characters a little better.

I received a free copy of this e-book in exchange for writing an honest review of the book. All thoughts are my own and are not swayed by receiving a free copy of this book.

To read my full review of this book, you can visit my blog Ali's Book Nook - http://alisbooknook.blogspot.com/2016...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tainted Ink.

April 11, 2016 – Started Reading