Linda's Reviews > Seattle Wolf Pack Boxed Set

Seattle Wolf Pack Boxed Set by Kristin Miller

bookshelves: paranormal, romance, shifters, netgalley, urban-fantasy

I had previously read and enjoyed SO I MARRIED A WEREWOLF, the third book in this highly entertaining series, so when I saw that the previous two installments were available now in a boxset at a great price (under a dollar!), I couldn't resist! I'm so glad I picked it up as the first two books were just as delightful as the third had been. They're all funny, exciting, suspenseful, and addictive paranormal romances.

I have posted my fav quotes from these reads and will post my full review soon!

4 1/2 out of 5 Wine Glasses!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seattle Wolf Pack Boxed Set.

Quotes Linda Liked

Kristin Miller
“Why are you looking at me like that?" Emelia's plump lips quirked.
"Like what?"
"Like you want to eat me.”

Kristin Miller
“As she leaned forward to catch his mouth, she misjudged the distance between them and smashed against his chest. He caught her, roping an arm around her wait.
"Forget me tomorrow. Hell, forget me tonight." Shivers danced over Emelia's skin and she closed her eyes. "But kiss me now.”

Kristin Miller
“One taste wouldn't hurt anything.
"You're not Little Red anymore," Drake said, his voice scratchy and deep, sounding strange to his own ears. "I'll only eat you if you ask me to.”

Kristin Miller
“I feel warmth brewing inside you. I think you pretend to be cold so no one gets close."
"You're close now," he said against her lips.
"I am." Her breath hitched as her gaze drifted down his chest. "And I like what I feel.”

Kristin Miller
“Drake couldn't hold back, not now. Not when the pressure in his chest saw this tight. "If I knew I was never going to see you again, I'd choose to die tonight, with the taste of you still on my tongue, the feel of your body still on my hands, and your scent lingering in my nose, than live another day without those things.”

April 11, 2016 – Started Reading