Dee's Reviews > Savage Nature

Savage Nature by Christine Feehan

bookshelves: author-christine-feehan, paranormal-romance, 1, also-book, book, re-read, 2011-reads, 2015-reads, shifters, leopard, feline, n-excellent, 1-r
Recommended for: Feehan Fans & Everyone who likes Shifter stories
Read 2 times. Last read May 13, 2015 to May 15, 2015.

May 2015 - 5 Stars

I loved this just as much the second time around and would still give it 6 stars if I could! Still love Saria & Drake and because re-reading the series back-to-back have no problems remembering characters :)

September 2013 - Rated 5 Stars

I need an extra star - has anyone got one? :)

This book definately deserved 6 stars. The Leopard People have been my least favourite Feehan series but this book is definately the best of them all so far.

I loved both the H & h and totally believed in their characters and romance. I also enjoyed catching up with some of other characters but did sometimes have to scratch my head to try and remember some others but with a few prompts from Ms Feehan it all came back to me :) I did guess who the baddie was fairly early on so it wasn't a surprise when revealed. This usually aggravates me as I like to be kept guessing but even that didn't detract from the fact that I think this is a great book.

It does get a bit frustrating that we have to wait so long for the next book in the series but understand that Ms Feehan needs the extra time in order to publish good and extremely well written stories instead of churning out loads of mediocre books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savage Nature.

Finished Reading
April 12, 2011 – Shelved
September 12, 2011 –
page 159
41.95% "Don't know why I waited so long to read this. Ms Feehan can sure write a good book!"
May 13, 2015 – Started Reading
May 15, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) I feel the same way! Now she's autobuy for me.

message 2: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Yeah she is for me too but I got this title months ago but never seemed to get around to it which is strange. I will admit that I haven't enjoyed this series as much as her others even though they were excellently written but think that this is the best in the series. I have nearly finished it and am really enjoying it. I really like Saria and have a soft spot for Drake and enjoy reading about their relationship.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) The Leopards aren't my favorite either, but I have enjoyed all the books I've read in this series.