☽Luna☾'s Reviews > The Way of Kings

The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

bookshelves: great-books, badassery, favorites, written-by-the-hand-of-god
Read 2 times. Last read November 12, 2017 to December 31, 2017.

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. Speak again the ancient oaths and return to men the Shards they once bore. The Knights Radiant must stand again.

Best.book.ever

Wowowowowowow Kaladin, Syl, Shallan & Sveth <333

description

PS. Kaladin is my brooding sulking baby who needs 1 million kisses, a box of chocolates and a warm sweater made from love & tears. I would die right now for Kaladin Stormblessed... then I would revive myself and wrap him in a tight blanket & rock him to sleep, while stroking his beautiful scarred forehead & cooing

If this series wasn't created my life would be meaningless.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Way of Kings.

Finished Reading
April 8, 2016 – Shelved
July 3, 2016 – Shelved as: great-books
September 17, 2016 – Shelved as: badassery
November 20, 2016 – Shelved as: favorites
May 7, 2017 – Shelved as: written-by-the-hand-of-god
November 12, 2017 – Started Reading
December 31, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)

message 1: by TS (new) - rated it 5 stars

TS Chan Game-changing!

☽Luna☾ Absolutely !

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) I really need to read a Sanderson book soon. I got the boxset of Mistborn so I'm pretty pumped.

☽Luna☾ Mistborn is honestly a great place to start! But once you start reading your in for a treat, he is honestly the best fantasy writer I've ever read.

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) ☽Luna☾ wrote: "Mistborn is honestly a great place to start! But once you start reading your in for a treat, he is honestly the best fantasy writer I've ever read."

Looking forward to it. I have another one too, I can't recall what it is called... Maybe Steelheart or something. I could be totally off and making an ass out of myself lol

☽Luna☾ Nope you got it steel heart book one of reckoners, if you read that one let me no what you think I haven't read that one yet but I own it the cover is cool as ! I've literally loved all the books I've read from Sanderson and I think I've read over ten and I'm yet to find a crap one.

message 7: by Twerking (last edited Oct 27, 2016 02:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Twerking To Beethoven Read it, loved it. Going through the whole series sort of scares me though, considering it'll be (at least) 10 books, according to what Sanderson has stated. A bit overwhelming.

☽Luna☾ Me too! It's terrifying and so so much can happen in that many books.. *sigh* it will suck to lose any characters!

Paul O'Neill Agreed!

Elliott  Austin Agreed!

Eon ♒Windrunner♒  I don't know....I would at least let it share that title with Words of Radiance! :D

message 12: by Mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mark Halse Woof! No one told me there was a Sanderson dick sucking party! Is there any left?

message 13: by Lema (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lema I know right! That Tower chapter had me screaming at my book :'D

☽Luna☾ I am actually so glad that everyone can agree on how good this book actually is ! Eon this whole series will be epic and my favourite thing ever haha! Lol ew mark but yes there's plenty left hahaha

☽Luna☾ Lema you are so right that part was EPIC

message 16: by TS (new) - rated it 5 stars

TS Chan Check this out all:

And the rest of this guy's awesome sets.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Love this freaking book!!!!! ❤

☽Luna☾ TS is that more fan art ? I don't have Facebook but will check on the hubby's when he gets home tonight

☽Luna☾ Yay glad you loved it Melissa <3

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin I'm glad you did too :-) ❤

Anirudh Best book ever indeed :D

This would be our asoiaf. I recon by the time he would finish this series we would be 20 years older

message 22: by TS (new) - rated it 5 stars

TS Chan ☽Luna☾ wrote: "TS is that more fan art ? I don't have Facebook but will check on the hubby's when he gets home tonight"

It's even more amazing than fan art. It's a Lego recreation of the Battle of The Tower.

message 23: by Anindita, (new)

Anindita,  A Bohemian Mind at Work I have bought this one today.

Thomas J. Benedict YUS! I love Szeth

Faisal Khatri 1) Very long book.
2) This book can be of 600 pages if written precisely with point of view characters.
3) Same thing happening again and again.
4) Some characters are just in the frontline. Their significance is not properly mentioned.
5) Same thing happening again and again without any clue to main characters.
6) szeth son son vallano origin is unknown and confusing.
7) Dalinar Kholin dreams are absurd and confusing.
8) killing by szeth son son vallano is hillarious, he can kill 500 people in one go! thats absurd.