valee's Reviews > Lover Reborn

2320890
Apr 11, 2011

bookshelves: amazing-pnr-romance
Read in April, 2012

I will admit I had no faith whatsoever in this read. The brothers show so much love for their Shellans and Tohr has been missing Whelsie so much that I never thought to see him falling all over again in love with someone else could really be possible.

I'm just so happy I was wrong! This has been an amazing read and the series went back to what it used to be at the beginning. I was getting so freaking bored of the Lessers, so this new enemy (which IMHO isn't really the enemy) was great! Everything worked out as it had to be, things got to be as they used to and I was completely immersed in the read. Couldn't put it down.

Can't wait to read the next installment.
I know this isn't a very elaborated review but so much has been said about it already that I just feel I would be making a copy of somebody else's review.

Although it wasn't a fav. Loved it but just not as much as others in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Reborn.

Pack-it-up Soooo, I requested this book as soon as it was available in my libraries...I gotta say, the newest love interest couple she introduces seems a whole lot more interesting than Tohr's and No'ones. By the way, I really dislike the name she chooses *ahem* allows Tohr to choose for her. Worst book of the BDB series so far, the only thing that saved it was the continuation of Xhex's and John's and Blay and Qhuinns story. Ah well.

Adoore Pack-it-up I got to say I agree with you. Tohr and no'one had not chemistry they seem to just like to be used. One the user the other the used. I wanted Wellsie back she was a strong independent woman and their son was worthy of an opportunity to live not no'one.

Pack-it-up Adoore wrote: "Pack-it-up I got to say I agree with you. Tohr and no'one had not chemistry they seem to just like to be used. One the user the other the used. I wanted Wellsie back she was a strong independent wo..."

Yeeaah. *shakes head in disappointment* But now I'm rarin' to read the next book to get Xcor's story. Oops! Spoiler!

Amanda great book a must read! and No'Ones not her real name

Adoore To me it is she is no'one and Pack-it-up I am ready for Xcor's book I hope its a good book I really enjoyed this series.

Pack-it-up XCOR!XCOR!XCOR! yEEEEEE--AAAHHH! I've been converted into his fangirl! XD I was re-reading the parts from his POV and my heart just about broke whenever he's feeling all depressed. I'm more than ready for his book, I remember reading the last chapter in Lover Reborn (in which Xcor resolves to see the beautiful Layla again), and actually shaking a fist at the cruelty of Ms Ward! Does her manipulations know no bounds!? Damn her for leaving off on a cliffie!

« previous 1 2 next »