Emily's Reviews > Love Under Two Wildcatters

Apr 11, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: own-kindle
Read on April 11, 2011

When Susan Benedict revealed her inner most desire for the perfect males, her brothers took it upon themselves to find what she was looking for. Having just recently entered into a business agreement with former Wildcatters Colt Evans and Ryder Magee, they see two men who will stand up to Susan.

An instant connection is formed when Colt and Ryder see the independent woman whose sass and feisty temperament becomes irresistible. Someone is trying to kill Colt and Ryder, and they are doing everything to protect the most important person in their lives, Susan.

I ended up giving this 3.5 stars, I really enjoy Cara Covington's series, but this didn't quite have the substance the others have had. A fun read though.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Under Two Wildcatters.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

They really need to work on better book covers.

Emily --- 365andMe wrote: "They really need to work on better book covers."

I totally agree, some of the authors get good covers and some are a deterrent but if I know the authors are good I read it anyway.

ValerieC I also found the book description to be very misleading. Susan's brothers didn't 'promise a bonus' to Colt and Ryder. Colt and Ryder signed a business agreement with Susan's brothers, but they still own their own company.

I also didn't sense any of this 'mistrust' that the book description includes. I liked the story, but not as much as Book 1. I gave it 3.5 stars, too. Hoping the next one is better...

Emily ValerieC wrote: "I also found the book description to be very misleading. Susan's brothers didn't 'promise a bonus' to Colt and Ryder. Colt and Ryder signed a business agreement with Susan's brothers, but they st..."

I know what you mean. Siren has a tendancy though to do that with their descriptions. I have found it on a few of them. I like Leah Brooke too, have you read her books?

ValerieC Update! They added this little 'fact' in 'Love Under Two Honchos'. The next two books come out on friday, so I am trying to catch up. :0)

(BTW, 'Love Under Two Honchos' is pretty good, but I still like Book 1 the best. We are getting a bunch of new cousins, though... WOO HOO!)