Danielle's Reviews > Mr and Mrs

Mr and Mrs by Alexa Riley

bookshelves: arc, hot-hot-hot, millionaire-billionaire-ceo

I can't honestly say that this was my favorite Alexa Riley read but I can tell this new series is going to be something that I really enjoy. The storylines and tropes aren't unique but when you add a modern day spin on it it gives it a unique feel... Add in AR's cheesiness and I'm all in!

Phillip and Molly have a lot of obstacles to overcome in this one, and they actually spend quite a bit of time apart before they find their way back to each other, and this wouldn't normally be something I would enjoy but it was necessary given the circumstances. A lot of readers might hate Molly for doing what she did but if I were in her situation and I had walked in on what she did I would have took off too. Sometimes women just need time to get their head on straight and kudos to her for striking out on her own.

Luckily, Phillip is one of AR's OTT possessive heroes that we know will do anything it takes for his woman and he did not give up on her. And even after all the time they spent apart, as soon as she was back in his arms he did everything he could do to keep her there.

Of course we have a super cute epilogue to go with the super sweet read and I couldn't be happier with the way things ended. Definitely a must read for Alexa Riley fans and if you like a little bit of angst to go along with your cheese then this one's perfect!

*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mr and Mrs.

April 6, 2016 – Shelved
April 6, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read-2016
April 11, 2016 – Started Reading
April 11, 2016 – Finished Reading
April 12, 2016 – Shelved as: arc
April 12, 2016 – Shelved as: hot-hot-hot
April 12, 2016 – Shelved as: millionaire-billionaire-ceo

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Talltree Great review , sweetie!! What did she walk in on, can you pls spoil?

Danielle Talltree, (view spoiler) I can get more specific if you'd like to know what really happened :)

Talltree Thats fine, I'm sure knowing this author H would never cheat, so I'm going in,lol!! Thanks for spoiling:)

Danielle Talltree wrote: "Thats fine, I'm sure knowing this author H would never cheat, so I'm going in,lol!! Thanks for spoiling:)"

No problem! Enjoy :)