Arshia's Reviews > How I Married a Marquess

How I Married a Marquess by Anna Harrington

it was ok

Ummm where do I begin?! The book started off promising but then I just started hating Thomas. He was such an ass! So selfish and he really had no reason for it. I mean yeah there was a reason but it wasn't enough. So this douche bag keeps molesting the heroine but he knows he can't marry her for some bullshit reason.

Alright so he meets the heroine, Josephine, and immediately starts hitting on her, the next time he meets her he kisses her, so on and so forth... What irritated me is his selfishness. He didn't really care for her, everything was about him and his freaking pity party. My life was ruined, I was hurt, I will hurt others in the meantime to get everything I want... blah, blah, blah!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How I Married a Marquess.

April 3, 2016 – Started Reading
April 6, 2016 – Shelved
April 6, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Arshia What I hated about Thomas was that he was extremely selfish. There are so many times when he keeps thinking to himself that this is nothing but a flirtation, even after he sleeps with Josie his immediate thought is hmm that was nice but we can never get married. This guy didn't care at all for what would happen to her. Did his idiotic brain ever go to the consequences?! Everything was about him, until the very end he acted in a completely selfish manner.

Amanda What's with people posting their opposing views under your review? It is almost like wanting to pick a fight.

Arshia Well everyone reads in a different tone, I think whatever people have going on in their lives affects their reaction to the stories and the reviews.