Sue 's Reviews > Flight Patterns

Flight Patterns by Karen   White

bookshelves: southern-fiction

I have read all of Karen White's books and each time I read a new one, it becomes my favorite of all but Flight Patterns may just remain my favorite. I absolutely loved this book from page 1 until the end.

Georgia moved to New Orleans from her family home in the Florida panhandle ten years ago. A client at the auction house where she works needed information about a set of Limoges china that his grandmother had left him. When Georgia realized that she had seen a piece of China in the same pattern at her home, she was forced to go home and confront the reasons that she had vowed that she would never return. At home, she had to deal with her estranged sister, niece, grandfather and her mother who hadn't spoken in 10 years.

The characters are very well written and the plot has enough mystery to keep you rapidly turning the pages. Not only is it a good story but I also learned a lot about Limoges china and enjoyed all of the information about bee keeping. My husband has several bee hives so that made it even more interesting and I learned some facts that I wasn't aware of.

This is a fantastic book about family and love and most importantly about forgiving those that we love.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flight Patterns.

April 6, 2016 – Shelved
April 6, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
June 1, 2016 – Started Reading
June 3, 2016 – Shelved as: southern-fiction
June 3, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Rae (new) - added it

Rae Haven't read Karen White but just added Flight Patterns to be TBR list. Sounds like just my kind of read. : )

Sue Rae. All of her books are fantastic.

message 3: by Rae (new) - added it

Rae Sue wrote: "Rae. All of her books are fantastic."

Thanks : )