Laura's Reviews > Bossypants

Bossypants by Tina Fey

Apr 11, 2011

bookshelves: biography-autobiography, non-fiction, audio

I was never a fan of Tina Fey but when I saw the cover of the book I instantly wanted to read it! Hahaha. I have the audio version because Tina actually "reads" to you. All I really knew about Tina was she took of Sarah Palin and that was it!

So many times through out the audio I was laughing my head off!! She has a great way of talking, being sarcastic, truthful and yet untruthful that just appealed to me right away. While people might be put off by the way she seems to put herself down alot, I never see it that way, she just picks on herself in a funny manner. To me her humor reminded me of the way an Australian picks fun of their friends/family/themselves.

I'm not sure if I read the book if I'd get such a kick out of it but I'd like to think her book would be equality a page turner as it was a gobbler of audio time fill with laughter.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bossypants.

April 11, 2011 – Shelved
June 22, 2011 – Started Reading
June 22, 2011 –
0.0% "I'm using an audio version so no page nubmers for me! Really enjoying it so far :)"
June 25, 2011 – Finished Reading
June 26, 2011 –
June 26, 2011 – Shelved as: biography-autobiography
June 26, 2011 – Shelved as: non-fiction
August 9, 2012 – Shelved as: audio

message 1: by Tony (new)

Tony Sacre Somebody finaly wrote a book about Carmel!?

message 2: by Carmel (new)

Carmel Tony you are too naughty!!!

Laura omg..lol I just read Tony's comment XD

message 4: by Tony (new)

Tony Sacre She'll get me for that for sure!;-)

Laura LOL..Tony...Prolly will~!

message 6: by Tony (last edited Apr 24, 2011 06:41AM) (new)

Tony Sacre Nothing yet...I think I may have got away with it Laura...!
Has anybody noticed the big hairy arms on that chick on the cover? or is it just me...?