Exina's Reviews > The Blinding Light

The Blinding Light by Renae Kaye

liked it

Accidentally I read the second book of this series first, and it was a fortunate accident because if I read The Blinding Light first, I’m not sure I’d continue with the second book. And that would be a mistake because You Are the Reason is a wonderful story.

Okay, back to this book. The writing style is amusing, the romance is great and steamy, but both the storyline and the characterization have serious issues.

See ~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ ’s perfect review for more. Dani made all the problems very clear.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Blinding Light.

April 4, 2016 – Started Reading
April 4, 2016 – Shelved
April 5, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ Aww, thanks for referencing me.

THIS: "The most nonsensical thing of all is the way how Jake’s mother is paying back her debt."

Ridiculous.

Exina ~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~ wrote: "Aww, thanks for referencing me.

Ridiculous."

Yes, basically she says, "hey, I made a mistake again, but I don't want to deal with it, so Jake, it's better you deal with it, just like you always do." Such a selfish, irresponsible attitude.

message 3: by Lola (new)

Lola I couldn't finish this one, b/c I was really bored, so I left it unrated. Glad you somewhat enjoyed it, Exina!! :)

Exina Lola wrote: "I couldn't finish this one, b/c I was really bored, so I left it unrated. Glad you somewhat enjoyed it, Exina!! :)"

Thanks, dear! Sorry you didn't like it at all!

Susan I felt the same way. I was glad I read the second book first.

Exina Susan wrote: "I felt the same way. I was glad I read the second book first."

Glad you loved You Are the Reason too, Susan! :)

message 7: by Judith (new)

Judith Great review,babe,xx

Exina Judith wrote: "Great review,babe,xx"

Thanks, Judith! :)

Sheziss Sorry for that, Exina. This book was fun, but there were certain things that sounded wrong to me :( .

Exina Sheziss wrote: "Sorry for that, Exina. This book was fun, but there were certain things that sounded wrong to me :( ."

Thanks, Sheziss! :)

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Great review, Exina! ;)

Exina Arianna wrote: "Great review, Exina! ;)"

Thanks, Arianna! :)

Exina Vilda wrote: "Gotta love when a mistake ends up as a great choice. Lovely review. ^-^"

Lol, yes, that was a lucky mistake indeed! Thanks, Vilda! :)

message 14: by Jessica's (new)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession Great review hun :)

Exina Jessica's wrote: "Great review hun :)"

Thanks, Jessica! :)

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog GREAT review Love! :)
xoxoxo

Exina Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️Lautner❤️Miller❤️Garrett❤️Dean and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "GREAT review Love! :)
xoxoxo"