Nerdy Dirty & Flirty's Reviews > Fatal

Fatal by Evie Harper

description

This book had me from Prologue to "The End." The beginning took me by surprise and I knew I was in for a crazy ride.

Lana is the enemy's sister but before that she was Mackson's Dove. They fell in love when life had them both down, when they were young and impressionable. Lana's father was cruel and Mack's life was on the streets. They made promises and plans together. I never expected the story of their beginnings, because once tragedy struck, it was over for them. Years did not erase the deep loathing that they had for each other. But now they must face what happened to them all that time ago, because the King's have a new housemate and she did not come willingly.

Lana was trying to put her life in some order but her brother is coming unhinged and his need for revenge is taking over his entire focus. Mack's loyalty is to his family and this war that is brewing with Rex's crew. Rex has already shot up is house and is still after his family. The only plan they have is to take something he values and hope they can resolve this fight.

Drugs, guns, secrets, kidnapping, and whole lot of drama who knows if this war can end. And who knows if mistakes of the past can be fixed. Mack and Lana have built walls and mistrust based on their perceptions and when faced with reality they left unsettled. There is definitely an undeniable attraction but can they fix what is broken? Will the war be settled? What new problems will be uncovered? Well now you just need to read it and find out because like I said from beginning to end, it was a wild ride.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fatal.

Started Reading