Crystal ♥ RBtWBC's Reviews > Collision Course

Collision Course by Zoe Archer

Apr 09, 2011

bookshelves: request-netgalley, best-of-2011

Mara is a tough-as-nails scavenger pilot who likes to be in control, Kell is an elite Black Wraith fighter pilot who fights for what he wants. Put them together and you get a steamy space adventure that takes you through gritty scavenger bars, dangerous energy storms and a war for freedom.

Collision Course drew me in immediately and I didn’t put it down until the last page. I’ve had Archer on my TBR list for a long time now and if Collision Course is anything to go by then I am missing out on some great reads!

Archer has created a compelling and easy to understand world, providing the perfect balance of romance and action. This is a perfect title because Mara and Kell are definitely on a collision course, and they might not survive with their hearts intact. But once these two crash into each other it’s a fiery explosion of sex and trust.

I loved the development of Mara and Kell’s relationship because they both expected each other to be totally different then what they turned out to be. They feel an instant attraction, Mara is gorgeous and Kell is drop-dead sexy, but the mission comes first and they’re from two totally different worlds. They come to find out though that they have more in common then they thought but are trapped by their circumstances, a scavenger and an 8th Wing don’t have a future together.

Collision Course is a fun and entertaining, and I’m looking forward to more stories from this amazing world Archer has created.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Collision Course.