Tina's Reviews > Leading Me Home

Leading Me Home by Megan Linden

bookshelves: reviewed-by-redz-world

The Harrington Hills series starts off with Leading Me Home by Megan Linden. I love stories where best friends fall in love. I personally think those are the best kinds of lovers, someone who knows you inside and out but loves you anyways.
That would be Kevin and Taylor. Taylor lives next to Kevin in the city. Taylor is a lone wolf. Always been that way. He really prefers it that way. He is best friends with Kevin, Kevin in a lot of ways is the opposite of Taylor. He comes from a loving pack, he is trying to make it on his own but he knows he has support at home. Outgoing and very charismatic makes friends easily.
When Kevin has to go to a wedding in his home town. He knows everyone will be trying to set him up with a date. But Kevin wants to choose his own destiny. So he asks Taylor to pose as his date.
That is when they find out friendship can lead to love.
This story is very emotionally charged. Has a true romantic spirit to it which I love. This is the kind of story that made me fall in love with romance novels to begin with. Lots of love, MM, and shifters just makes it perfect. I hope there are many more books in the Harrington Hills series. I know I will be in line to read them.

Five Shooting Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leading Me Home.

Finished Reading