Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)'s Reviews > Forever Pucked

Forever Pucked by Helena Hunting

31992395
Apr 01, 2016

It's always exciting when the Pucked group is back together and this time they are preparing for the marriage of Alex and Violet. Forever Pucked is like a funny, heart touching and sexy as hell love story you can gift to yourself. I do not know how Helena Hunting comes up with these outrages sexually overcharged characters, but they are hilarious and you can't help but fall in love.
In Pucked Forever, Alex and Violet are engaged and trying to plan a wedding. Violet's job is requesting more from her and since she wants to keep her independence she finds herself working harder. With Violet breaking out in hives anytime the word wedding comes up, how is she going to handle the planning ? Her love for Alex is undeniable, it is her insecurities of not having a filter and being a little klutzy that keeps her from setting a date.
It's hard not to drool just a little when mentioning Alex Waters, he hasn't been my fave in the Pucked series but this story has him topping my favorite Randy Ballistics and that is some tough competition. Alex has toned down his personality (just a little), he still is sexy, dominate and a control freak but with Violet by his side, he seems to take a step back before throwing punches.
In Forever Pucked a tragedy hits this close knit group and has Violet evaluating what's important to her. Alex finds himself reining in the wedding plans until Violet is ready, his patience and willing to accept help from others is tested.
I found myself laughing and in some parts tearing up, I was just happy that the laughter out shined my tears.
It is hard not to ramble on about this book without spoiling something, so I will just leave it at this... It's worth starting from the beginning and read the series. This is book 4 and could be read as a standalone. Who would want to when this is one of the funniest highly sexual group of characters I have read so far and they are unforgettable. You will find yourself wanting to read stories about each and every one of them.
*** For Mature Readers***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Pucked.

Finished Reading