Emily's Reviews > A Million Junes

A Million Junes by Emily Henry

(Review from the author)
Recommended for: myself, a year ago
Read 2 times

This is my fun little book about love, lakes, ghosts, grief, inheritance, magic, Michigan, and the meaning of life and death. it's chill.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Million Junes.

Finished Reading
Finished Reading
April 1, 2016 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)

message 1: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Hoban can't wait!

message 2: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Emily wrote: "can't wait!"

Thank you, Emily! I hope you enjoy it!

message 3: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Oh my goodness - I'm so excited!!!

message 4: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Tefft Being from Michigan, I can't wait to see what you do with this!

Brex (Bookosaurus_Rex) I loved TLTSTW sooo much. I can't wait for this!!!

Emily (Richmond Reader) shout out to all the Emilys of the world haha

message 7: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Taylor I'm so looking forward to this! Especially being from Michigan myself!
I just finished Love that Split the World and it was amazing. Best fiction I've read so far this year.

Savannah Laurence I'M SO EXCITED!

Kelly I need this already!!! <3

message 10: by Lauren (new) - added it

Lauren Will there be ARC copies?

Nicole Johnson I love that it is set in Michigan!

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela I'm from Michigan also!

message 13: by Taylor (new) - added it

Taylor Wood I so excited for this book to come out

message 14: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy I love how you described it. LOVED. IT. You totally nailed the dialogue--it had me laughing and then gave me chills.

Elizabeth Gravier I'm only on chapter 6 but it was completely worth the wait ordering it online.

Tiffany I flew through this book, finished it crying and then immediately turned back to page one to start reading it again. I never re-read books but this one really touched me. It was magical and beautiful and a joy to read!

message 17: by Sara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara Ash Currently reading the book and loving it! Can't figure out though if it's supposed to be in the UP or lower peninsula. Anyone? Torch Lake is in the UP but there's not a Meijer within 50 miles of there (and I thought I just read that they're in the process of building in the UP). And cherries are a lower peninsula thing. Ok anyone know? As a Michigander I can't figure it out and it's a burning question!

message 18: by Kremlin (new)

Kremlin ..... it's "chill"?

Dana J. Moore Just binged this and I will never be the same. It’s replacing a long standing top ten-er my list. I can’t wait to push this on all of my friends.

message 20: by Sage (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sage Brown I love how it’s supposed to be a fictional traverse city!

Shelby Bubenchik Chill?? Fun?? Fun in the way that I’m left a sobbing mess after finishing it ten minutes ago?! This was a beautifully deep story about love and loss and grief and family and I just need a whole 25 hours to process everything.

Caitlin Just beautiful. So many passages about the grief of losing your father cut right to my heart. Thank you thank you thank you for making me feel understood!