Sandra's Reviews > The Princess Diaries

The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot

Apr 08, 2011

bookshelves: in-english, series-not-completely-read, saw-the-movie-first, read-in-2011, making-up-for-lost-time, e-books
Read from April 10 to 11, 2011

It's really quite silly but it's just such a light, fun read it's quite perfect to sit down to at the end of the day because it will just make you laugh and make everything just that bit better.

But seriously. That ending. Come on, that story was far from finished yo. But that's why there are 9 other books, I guess.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Princess Diaries.

04/10/2011
51.0% "(88) Ok, quite silly of course, but quite funny too."
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by Ruby (new)

Ruby Didn't you read these when you were younger? :O

Sandra Nope, I did not. o_o I only got to see the movie when I was 14 or something too. Princess Diaries is not a big part of my childhood haha..

message 3: by Ruby (new)

Ruby It's not a biiiig part of my childhood but I read the first couple of books and I really enjoyed them :D I should re-read them during the summer. They were funny.

Sandra I've got them all on PDF in English, if you want to, I can share. (I didn't really fancy buying 10 books, I don't have room!) But they're definitely quite funny. ;)