Leah's Reviews > 75 Bible Questions Your Instructors Pray You Won't Ask

75 Bible Questions Your Instructors Pray You Won't Ask by Gary North

19293522
Mar 31, 2016

Well. I am thoroughly impressed with Gary North and now need to read many more of his books!

An excellent and thought provoking book. His style is easy to read, but his content is hard hitting, to the point, and significant in drawing out deep wells of thought. If you don't want your faith to be challenged, don't read this book. These are great questions every single Christian ought to ask themselves and be able to answer scripturally. It's not just for those in college, rather I think this is a book for everyone. The appendices may be more geared toward those in college.

It's so funny how when I read books that have extremely short chapters (each question is two pages long) I immediately categorize it as a "devotional" merely because of the slew of "Devos" I read growing up and that was the format, short and easy. Well these may be short, but these are vastly superior devotional chapters to read! So pick it up as your next "devotional" and ask the Holy Spirit of God to deepen your relationship and understanding of faith with God!

This is more of a spring board book, an intro and the Mr North gives great direction for further reading.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 75 Bible Questions Your Instructors Pray You Won't Ask.

January 6, 2016 – Started Reading