Marie's Reviews > Hot Dudes Reading

Hot Dudes Reading by Hot Dudes Reading

bookshelves: arc, from-publisher, review-book, giggles, non-fiction, new-york-city, read-in-2016, swoonworthy-guy

Find this and other reviews at Ramblings of a Daydreamer.

I hate to admit it, but I was only vaguely aware of the Hot Dudes Reading Instagram account before Simon & Schuster Canada asked me if I’d like a copy of the book based on this sexy phenomenon. It was pretty much a no-brainer, though. A book dedicated not only to hot guys reading, but hot guys reading in public? Count me in!

This book is so much fun. Obviously the pictures make for fantastic eye candy, but it’s much more than that. The hilarious captions and hashtags had me laughing out loud. There were interviews interspersed throughout the book and I was impressed by how funny, articulate, and intelligent the guys were. Where are these guys in real life?? I hardly ever see guys reading on the bus in my city and if I do they’re George RR Martin lookalikes. Also, I rode the underground in London every day for a week last year and didn’t see any hot dudes reading. Not fair! Apparently it’s time to fulfill my lifelong dream of visiting New York City. That was another thing I loved about the book: getting to travel through NYC. The pictures were taken throughout New York on the subway, platforms, in parks, etc., so it was like getting to travel vicariously while admiring hot, smart guys.

If you’re looking for something that will make you drool and laugh, make sure to pick up a copy of Hot Dudes Reading. This is one of those books I know I’ll grab off my shelf when I need a good giggle...or when I need a dose of eye candy. ;-)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Dudes Reading.

March 31, 2016 – Shelved