Natalie The Biblioholic's Reviews > Pennies

Pennies by Pepper Winters

bookshelves: abuse, captive, dark, dual-pov, erotic, suspense

5 "When No one becomes Someone" stars!!

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a huge fan of Pepper Winters. I am completely obsessed with this author and her mad skills with the written word. And yes, I do stalk her ass on social media!

When I saw that the first book of her Dollar series was available:

gimme

oneclick

Mr. Prest. Elder Prest. Yes, I am absolutely in love with this character. Gaaaaaahhhhhhh! He made this freaking book. He was the epitome of an anti-hero and totally won me over from the start. Was his heart pure? No. Did he have the greatest of intentions? Not so much. However, the code he seemed to live by instilled in him honour, respect, and integrity.

Tasmin/Pimlico. My heart broke for this unfortunate young woman. The horrors she face, the despicable abuse she had to endure, each scene showcased her inner strength, stubbornness, intelligence, and perseverance.

I am so excited about this series and cannot wait to see what is in store for Elder and Pim. (view spoiler)

fangirling

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pennies.

March 30, 2016 – Shelved
July 25, 2016 – Shelved as: dual-pov
July 25, 2016 – Shelved as: erotic
July 25, 2016 – Shelved as: suspense
July 25, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ I've already added this book, and now I'm completely convinced :D I think I will give it a shot sometime soon! Terrific review :)

Natalie The Biblioholic Nancy wrote: "Wonderful review! :) I have this one waiting on my kindle!"

Thanks Nancy! I'm so excited on your behalf because it was truly an amazing start to this series. Hope you love it as much as I did! xoxo

Natalie The Biblioholic ✤Maria✤ wrote: "I've already added this book, and now I'm completely convinced :D I think I will give it a shot sometime soon! Terrific review :)"

Thanks Maria! READ IT!! OMG Maria, please read it =D I hope you love it!! xoxo

Alba and Her Secrets..♥ Amazing review, sweetie!! :) xx

Natalie The Biblioholic Alba and Her Secrets..♥ wrote: "Amazing review, sweetie!! :) xx"

Candace Fantastic review, Natalie! :)

Natalie The Biblioholic Candace wrote: "Fantastic review, Natalie! :)"

Thanks Candace =) xoxo

message 8: by Nikki (new) - added it

Nikki Amazing review Natalie! I'm so behind on this series...I reallllyyy need to start it...it's right up my alley and I've heard amazing reviews about it. Definitely will be getting to it very very soon. :)

Natalie The Biblioholic Nikki wrote: "Amazing review Natalie! I'm so behind on this series...I reallllyyy need to start it...it's right up my alley and I've heard amazing reviews about it. Definitely will be getting to it very very soo..."

Thank you, Nikki! This series definitely started off strong. I haven't read any other books from it (my bad) but I've heard amazing things too ;) ♡

Natalie The Biblioholic Maddie wrote: "This was a freebie on Amazon, and your review made me excited yo start this
Fabulous review babe xo"

Thanks so much, angel! I hope you love it just as much (if not more) as I did!! 💙

message 11: by Myla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Myla Great Review Nathalie!

Natalie The Biblioholic Myla wrote: "Great Review Nathalie!"

Thanks Myla! 💙

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ What a wonderful review, Natalie! <3 xx

message 14: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Triad Great review Natalie ❤

Natalie The Biblioholic Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "What a wonderful review, Natalie! <3 xx"

Thanks so much, Alex! I'm sorry you didn't really enjoy it :( 💙

Natalie The Biblioholic Sophia wrote: "Great review Natalie ❤"

Thank you, Sophia! 💙