Nerdy Dirty & Flirty's Reviews > Stalked

Stalked by Roxie Odell

description

Mariah Brannigan is the singer for her band, Gravel. They mainly play at bars frequented by bikers. When Nelson Primeaux, president of Robinson Street Bikers, asks her out and she says no, he goes a little crazy. Cody Dallas is president of a rival club, the Black Riders. After saving her when her car breaks down, they find they're very attracted to each other. Can Cody keep Mariah safe, or will Nelson get his revenge for being turned down.

This was a quick short story. Rosie did a great job. I found myself wanting more of everything. I couldn't connect with the characters as much as I wanted to because there wasn't really any background on them. Mariah was pushed to her limits by Nelson but I didn't find her weak at all. I could definitely identify with her to a point as far as having a stalker. I thought she handled the situation well. Cody was very protective of her from their first encounter. He seemed like a strong, sexy, alpha male. This was everything s short story should be and I'd love to read more by this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stalked.

Started Reading