Aimee's Reviews > Sweet Possession

Sweet Possession by Maya Banks

Apr 06, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, favorites

I love this series. I can't get enough of it. While this isn't my favorite (Serena's will always be my favorite), it didn't let me down either. I read a few mixed reviews before reading this and I could see why some others would be disappointed by the amount of sex in this book (or the lack thereof). While we don't get as much as we normally see from Banks, I thought this was really well done. The tension was high and when they finally came together it was perfect. Atleast to me.

I liked Lyric after Banks started to fill in the pieces for us. I like strong heroines, but every now and then I love to read about women who are vulnerable, even if they try their hardest not to show it. I know that not every woman can be strong and it's great to see the other side. I liked Cole in the other books. Big brother to Grace. I liked him even more in this one. While I tend to like the more kinkier side of most of Banks' novels, this one was still steamy and worth reading every word.

I'm such a fan of Maya Banks' writing. I can't get enough. Her site is one of those I seem to check every day for author and book news. I highly recommend her and her books (of course, for those of you who are 18+). She's a master with words and you won't be disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Possession.

April 6, 2011 – Started Reading
April 6, 2011 – Shelved
April 6, 2011 –
38.0% "#reading Oh no! Blue dye can't be good."
April 7, 2011 – Finished Reading