Vesper Dreams's Reviews > The Space Between

The Space Between by Michelle L. Teichman

Jun 02, 2017

Click logo to see full review

It's been over a year since I last sat down to read a book and to be honest, I forgot what this one was all about, so I ended up going into this blindly. I had a few issues with it, so let's start with those.

Honestly, this book was the type of book that... (read more by clicking the logo)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Space Between.

March 25, 2016 – Shelved
March 25, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
May 31, 2017 – Started Reading
May 31, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
June 2, 2017 –
10.0% "The beginning was bland; the first chapter didn't really draw me in. The premise of opposites attracting isn't anything special because it's been done before especially when it's a popular person and an outcast. I don't like how the main character blindly follows her sister because she wants to be popular (where's my strong female character?). However, the interactions are sweet and pretty believable."
June 2, 2017 –
20.0% "Honestly, this book seems like the type of book that gets better when you continue to read. As much as I don't like the cliched premise of the MC falling in love with someone who is completely different, the way it's done is nice and well done."
June 2, 2017 –
60.0% "And at this point, much like with every book, JUST FUCKING TELL HER YOUR FEELINGS OMG."
June 2, 2017 – Finished Reading