~Megan~'s Reviews > No Mercy

No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Apr 05, 2011

bookshelves: angels-demons, dangerous-dudes, pnr-uf, psychics-paranormal-powers, vampires, shifters-other
Read on April 05, 2011

I am so glad I can enjoy this series again!! Really liked Dev and Samia...Kenyon has a talent for writing kick-butt heroines that have a softer side and don't make me want to kick them in the teeth. I wish the book would've been a little more focused...it seemed all over the place to me. There are so many characters at this point, it's hard to keep track.

I'm worried about the Nick situation....I wish she'd abandon this stupid idea of writing his childhood and focus on the crap that's going down NOW. I don't even want to contemplate what he had to do to get back Sam's soul. She's had him to do so many stinky things lately, I'm not sure I want to like his character anymore. I know he's all tortured, but he's really making me angry.

The stuff with Stryker and his family annoys me...I still can't believe she wrote his love story. Loved the small Ash and Simi scene, and the fact that Tori's preggers. Savitar is quickly becoming a favorite, and I want to know more about him! Next book is Jess, who I had honestly forgotten all about. I wish he'd maybe been in this book a little to refresh our memories, but I'm sure I'll love his story just the same.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Mercy.