Genesis Sheli (Whispering Chapters)'s Reviews > Paper Princess

Paper Princess by Erin Watt

bookshelves: earc, 2016-fave-reads, fave-published-2016-reads, wish-list

This review was originally posted on Latte Nights Reviews.

late chat with gen

Ella has lost it all. She's all alone, trying to make ends meet so she can stay in high school and graduate. Suddenly, Callum Royal arrives, claiming he was Ella's father's best friend and he was named as her legal guardian. Ella doesn't want to go with him but Callum promises to give her money if she stays to live under his care. Ella agrees because she wants the money to go to college. But life as a Royal is not easy and Ella has to fight to stay.

Can I just say that Ella is such a badass and so fierce! I freaking loved her and admired her. She didn't take shit from anyone, especially from Reed and Easton Royal. These two made it impossible for Ella yet she stayed strong throughout it all. I really liked Easton from the beginning and I was happy to see him befriend Ella. Reed, on the other hand, was a tough cookie to swallow but in the end, I was head over heels. Although, I didn't like how he would want Ella, then kind of push her away. It was a back-and-forth thing going on.

The ending gave me whiplash! I couldn't believe what was happening and my heart broke into pieces along with Ella's. I need book 2 in my life so I know what happens! I need answers!

Overall, Paper Princess is a very entertaining story with strong-willed and fierce characters and everyone needs to read this book!!This review was originally posted on Latte Nights Reviews.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paper Princess.

March 22, 2016 – Shelved