United Indie Book Blog's Reviews > Uncovering Love

Uncovering Love by Kacey Shea

This book is exactly what I needed. A book full of laughs and a little romance. I love how close Evie is to her friends and how loyal she is. She is loyal to her job even if it means giving it up for the love of her life. Evie, with the help of her friends and loss of job decides to put her sleuth skills to work. Her and Jon decide to start up a PI business. She never expected to find the love of her life especially with her first job. Tate, has just moved into town to help his sister out. He is the gorgeous trainer that has all the women talking in town. Evie, gets the job of checking him out...in more ways than one. During this time, Evie falls hook, line and sinker for him. She knows she must tell him the truth but she's afraid of losing him. With the help of friends and family, she does what she has to keep him. It's done in the most sweetest way possible. I loved every minute of it. This is a great book and even if you don't have to, I'd still suggest reading these books in order, so you get the full aspect of the friendship and love all these guys have for each other.

Review by Amy

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Uncovering Love.

Started Reading