E.J.'s Reviews > Rock Wedding

Rock Wedding by Nalini Singh

8192821

I received an ARC of this from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion. Let me say right off that I've read the previous four books in the series and enjoyed them so I was eagerly looking forward to this one.
It did not disappoint.
For those familiar with the Rock Kiss series, you're already prepared for this final (?) book where the keyboardist in the band gets a chance to win back the love of his life.
The book takes up pretty much where the others left off. We see references to events in prior books but they don't ruin this book. They just pique your interest in reading the previous ones; if you haven't already.
Sarah and Abe were married but Abe was a drug addict and tormented by the death of his sister and he basically ruined everything. Sarah is also portrayed as too timid to stand up for herself or admit her own needs but it's pretty much Abe's fault.
As usual, there were the hot sex scenes for which this series is known.
I have only a couple of small complaints. One, Sarah had a lot of accidental pregnancies. It seemed like stretching things a bit. Two, Jeremy was talked about a lot but never shown. It was all second hand information. Otherwise, a good solid romance and a good solid finale for this series about members of a rock band finding love and redemption. I would recommend the series if you enjoy hot happy ever afters especially with redeemed bad boys.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Wedding.

March 20, 2016 – Shelved
March 20, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
July 15, 2016 – Started Reading
July 15, 2016 –
page 0
0.0% "Recd ARC copy. Excited to start it."
July 18, 2016 – Finished Reading