Annmarie Ager's Reviews > Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith

Mar 19, 2016

I was never one for classics and I don't think there is one that I have read all the way through due to the old style of writing but when I saw this I thought now this looks like something I might be able to read. While it still has this strange commutation between character and classic writing style but the fact that the story was interesting and easy to jump into.

I loved the fact that not all the women characters are soft hearted air heads worried about stuff that would have really grated on me but on life and death and being ready to strike. The characters are unique and different and I found that I did in fact like Lizzy. She could sometimes be hot headed and easy to blow up with kind of had me laughing when I could see something she could not.

While this is not something I would normally read I'm glad I did the fact the book was well written and the story was so different once you added a world of zombies and people that had to fight or die. I think I would like a lot more books to have zombies and other monsters added to them I am a massive fan of the stuff that keeps readers up all night with nightmares and just books that have that little extra to them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

March 19, 2016 – Shelved