Gio Listmaker 's Reviews > Heart-Shaped Hack

Philanthropic Heroine
Low Angst
Smart Banter
Chemistry Was Off The Charts

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart-Shaped Hack.

Quotes Gio Liked

Tracey Garvis Graves
“So you want a nice guy, but you don’t want him to be boring.”
“Yes. Nice and not boring and not into threesomes and no cocaine. I mean, is that too much to ask?”
“No, although I feel compelled to point out that the threesome thing is pretty universal.”
“Oh for God’s sake,” she muttered.
“That doesn’t mean we’re all going to try to convince you to participate in one. It’s just that very few guys would be like, ‘Go away, extra girl,’ should one happen to climb into our bed when you’re already in it. That’s all I’m saying.”

Tracey Garvis Graves
“You’ve obviously hacked into my computer. How did you do it?”
“I came in your backdoor.”
“I’m certain you did not.”
“I assure you that I did.”
“Without even discussing it with me first? No preparation? No warning? Don’t you think that’s incredibly bad form?”
Ian grinned. “Are we still talking about your computer? Because I find you utterly delightful right now.”

Tracey Garvis Graves
“I’m going to order us a drink. A bourbon sounds excellent on this crisp fall afternoon.” Ian signaled for the waiter. “Against my better judgment, I’ll order you a glass of wine. According to your credit card statement, you had a staggering amount of chardonnay delivered to your apartment last month. I think you might want to take one of those ‘Could I Be an Alcoholic’ quizzes the next time you come across one, just to see what it says.”

March 18, 2016 – Shelved
April 8, 2016 – Started Reading
April 8, 2016 –
page 0
0.0% "Drew Van Acker as IAN\n \n "
April 9, 2016 –
53.0% "JumboTron\n "
April 9, 2016 –
78.0% "\n This is not OK!"
April 9, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

Shawna I loved On the Island, but I haven't read any of her other books because they sounded more chick-lit than romance. But I've heard great things about this one, so I guess I need to read it!

message 2: by Gio (last edited May 27, 2016 08:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gio Listmaker Shawna wrote: "I loved On the Island, but I haven't read any of her other books because they sounded more chick-lit than romance. But I've heard great things about this one, so I guess I need to r..."

I Loved It! It is very Low Angst and The characters are charming and funny. I can see someone seeing it as chick-litish but it has smexy times.

message 3: by Gio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gio Listmaker Gio wrote: "Shawna wrote: "I loved On the Island, but I haven't read any of her other books because they sounded more chick-lit than romance. But I've heard great things about this one, so I gu..."

I am going to check out On The Island.

Amanda  Y Just picked this one up, good reviews and only $0.99, yes!

message 5: by Gio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gio Listmaker One of my favorites!

message 6: by Gio (new) - rated it 5 stars

I just read On the Island and loved it! It is such a different read than Heart Shaped Hack.
HSH has more steam and it is a character driven romance.

message 7: by Ally (new)

Ally That good? Ok, spill it, why? What made it good?

message 8: by Gio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gio Listmaker Ally wrote: "That good? Ok, spill it, why? What made it good?"

I really need to review it. I just read it so fast and then went onto another book.

message 10: by Gio (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gio Listmaker Veronica hates cheating/disloyal heros in "Romance" books wrote: "Great review Gio. Thanks for your rec! I loved it!"

Happy you loved it. We have similar taste in books and I will welcome any recs from you.