Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)'s Reviews > Cleat Chaser

Cleat Chaser by Celia Aaron

31992395

How do I begin my review when my head is still up in the clouds from all the sexiness that this story contains. My face still holds this silly grin from the funny remarks and sexy, flirty banter. I knew before I started this book that I would not be disappointed, Sloane Howell and Celia Aaron have yet to disappoint me with their writing and collaborating on this story is a reward to the reader.

In Cleat Chaser we are introduced to Kyrie Kent, she is a writer for for a magazine wanting to work her way up. Kyrie has her reasons to hate baseball payers, that is until her best friend takes her to a game and her attention is drawn to the pitcher's mound and she is lost to the bluest eyes she has ever seen. Everything in her is saying to stay away and protect her heart but her body is making it hard to resist him. Will she be able to let go of the past to see a future with Easton?

When it comes to Easton Holliday all I can think of is...Holy Moly hotness from heavens.
It is so not hard to fall for this gorgeous pitcher for the Ravens. Easton has a past as a player, but he has had a change of heart once his eyes were set on a beautiful brunette reading her kindle during a game. Easton finds himself not being able to think straight until he can get his hands, body and soul on Kyrie. I am serious when I say that Easton Holliday will leave a impression on you. I find myself with goosebumps even trying to write this review to describe him. Easton's possessiveness, dominance and dirty talk only made him that much more irresistible. How will Easton handle himself when Kyrie's past is standing right in front of him?

Not only do you get this very intense sexual love story of Easton and Kyrie, Howell and Aaron throw in characters that are so over the top in their sexcapedes, humor and sexual banter. You will find yourself wanting to know more of their stories. I am such a happy reader right now!!! I have say that if you are familiar with Celia Aaron and Sloane Howell you will not be surprised with the erotic scenes. If you have not read one of their books you are in for such a treat.

*** For Mature Readers***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cleat Chaser.

March 16, 2016 – Started Reading