Stephanie (Bookfever)'s Reviews > Chaos Bound

Chaos Bound by Sarah Castille

Chaos Bound was everything I wanted and more. I was hooked pretty much from the start and just adored Holt and Naiya. As a couple they were so refreshing to read about, not to mention the romantic scenes, which were scorching hot!

This book featured Holt "T-Rex" Savage, who has been held captive for three months being tortured every night by Viper. When Naiya Kelly gets thrown in the dungeon with him, they escape together. After that they stick together, trying to get away from the Black Jacks. Still, wants revenge on Viper beyond anything else and Naiya to find protection against him. The only thing Naiya hadn't counted on was the chemistry between her and Holt.

I've always liked Holt in the previous books, although he never played a big part in it so I never gave him much thought to be honest. But in this book? Oh man, he steps it up. He's a changed man after the months of torture he endured. He's grown harder, bent on revenge and is willing to do what it takes.

Meanwhile unlike the previous female main characters in this series, Naiya is geeky in the best way possible. I really loved her geeky side. She was just so different to read about. She isn't Holt usual type but there's no denying the passion they feel for each other. And they were just so right for one another.

Also, this book isn't just about Holt and Naiya. It's just as much about Holt's best friend Tank and their friendship. They have an incredible bond, even when Holt thought the Sinners had abandoned him. In the book we don't just read Holt and Naiya's point of view but also Tank's. I really loved reading his POV and what he was going through.

Everything about this book was totally right. I wasn't kidding about Holt and Naiya's chemistry, they are so hot together! The action was also on point, as always. The bikers in this book, even the Sinner's, are a ruthless bunch but oh so loyal to their brothers.

Overall, Chaos Bound by Sarah Castille ended up being my new favorite out of all four so far. I loved it so so so much! I'm sorry, Cade but there's a new biker taking the #1 spot in my heart and his name is Holt.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chaos Bound.

March 17, 2016 – Shelved
March 17, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
March 17, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016-publication
May 24, 2016 – Started Reading
May 24, 2016 –
6.0% "Great start!"
May 24, 2016 – Shelved as: review-copy
May 26, 2016 –
17.0% " "So come lie beside me and let me hold you and we'll hurt together." \n \n  photo giphy_zps1pxmi8md.gif "
May 27, 2016 –
42.0% "I wouldn't trust her, Tank! Something is definitely off with that Ella woman..."
May 27, 2016 –
49.0% "Whew! That was hot!"
61.0% "Awww"
May 27, 2016 –
66.0% "This book is so good. Maybe my favorite out of all four so far!"
May 28, 2016 –
80.0% "I don't know who I hate more right now... Viper or that Maurice dude."
May 28, 2016 –
95.0% "Ding dong, the bastard is dead."
May 28, 2016 – Shelved as: adult