Lesia Joukova's Reviews > Lethal White

Lethal White by Robert Galbraith

UPD: This is how I find out?! From a newsletter on Bookdepository?!! Release date: 18th September 2018. Could I BE any more excited??

Yes, I'm stooping that low! I'm using GIFs now because there are no words to express how much I'm waiting for this book, I need more of Robin and Cormoran and their unusual relationship. I'm sure that so many things are going to go down in the next one because I can't stand suspense any longer... aaaah!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lethal White.

March 17, 2016 – Shelved
March 17, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
October 23, 2018 – Started Reading
October 23, 2018 –
page 119
18.14% "The prologue and the wedding scenes just killed me. When will these two stop being stupid and finally admit what they feel?! So excited for this!"
October 23, 2018 –
page 146
October 24, 2018 –
page 270
41.16% "Ahw, Corm is really suffering through this book."
October 25, 2018 –
page 344
52.44% "That son of a bitch Matthew! I swear I’d shoot him with a shotgun"
October 25, 2018 –
page 362
October 26, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Madeline (new) - added it

Madeline Anderson C'mon JKR - this has to be a priority now surely! Please concentrate on this franchise - all the little Harry Potters have enough material to keep them going to adulthood - now we need RG to plough out some tomes for us. Have a heart! It's been too long girl!

Marie Vanderhoven Am happy about this new noel being out on the shelves. I am Belgians, frein h speaking but i went through all the Harry Potter Books in English, as i am now with the Cormoran Strike series ! Thank you JKR for your uncommon skills as a writer!!