Michelle's Reviews > All the Rage

All the Rage by T.M. Frazier

bookshelves: arc, 2016, favorite-authors, bad-ass-heroine, new-adult, favorite-female-heroine

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo fda538842f5dc68513db865d15fc0c_zpsjh697zet.gif

Ever since T.M. Frazier introduced this fireball known as Rage in Soulless, I knew that I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her story and discover why she is ALL THE RAGE.

photo 4ff0be9429d8516a5d67654b41378b_zpshu0l5p3n.gif “My story is different than most. I’m different than most. Because in my story, if you love someone enough, you should first drop the gun.”

Hope is different. She does not conform to what others expect of her. She has a different way of thinking and feeling. She doesn’t see sadness, despair, or loss when she witnesses death or violence. She doesn’t shy away from pain, hurt, or destruction. Her anger fuels her. It makes her different. Hope was just her given name but in true form she was Rage.

photo 4ff0be9429d8516a5d67654b41378b_zpshu0l5p3n.gif “The feeling in my stomach, the pull I felt as he stalked toward me, only confirmed what I already knew. I wanted him. I didn't want to want him. I wanted to want to kill him.”

#AllTheRage

So when Rage embarked on her new life shedding any evidence of Hope, she lived the life she felt was meant for her. The only piece of Hope that existed was with her parents in whom she kept in contact with but they didn’t know the real Hope that embraced her new identity as Rage, a nineteen year old killer.

photo 4ff0be9429d8516a5d67654b41378b_zpshu0l5p3n.gif “Baby, when you feel that temper of yours crossing over to that point of no return, then you take that shit out on me. If you have to unleash whatever is going on in that pretty brain of yours, then you unleash it on me. You give ME your anger and you don’t leave again. You hear what I'm saying? Come at me, Rage. Give me all you fucking got, and I’ll give it right back. Take it out on me. On my body. I promise, I can take it.”

When Rage meets Smoke, he changed her life and helped her to be the person that she is today. Someone who is efficient and gets the job done. If you wanted someone to kill someone without a remote of conscience, Rage is that person. And so when Smoke assigns her to watch over this guy and get details on where his parents are, Rage begins to feel something.

photo 4ff0be9429d8516a5d67654b41378b_zpshu0l5p3n.gif “I'm going to fuck the anger out of you.”

#AllTheRage2

Nolan was just supposed to be a target. Get the information and when the order came to kill him there should be no hesitation. But Nolan was different. He challenged Rage. He gotten under her skin. Nolan saw the real Rage. And soon all the walls that Rage built up with lies soon began to crumble. Cracks on her solid foundation began to show. And when Nolan stripped off Rage’s vulnerability, he saw her. Truly saw the real Rage. The real Hope. He saw the woman that was meant to be his. So will Rage be able to let Nolan in or will she be forced to kill the only man that she truly loved? Her first love?

photo 4ff0be9429d8516a5d67654b41378b_zpshu0l5p3n.gif “I planned on spending the rest of the day showing her one truth though. The truth that I'd known since the day we met. The one I felt in my gut and understood better than anything I've ever understood in my entire life. She was mine”

All the Rage was everything and so much more. Ms. Frazier truly delivered a heroine that was badass and yet that had the soft side. I loved that Ms. Frazier was able to strip down her characters and show every facets of them from the good, the bad, and the ugly. Tracey has a way of making her imperfect characters truly perfect as she grips and consumes her readers to feel all the passion, the heat, intensity, and of course all the rage. The writing and story line of this book was on another level where Ms. Frazier slowly dissected every facets that makes up Rage, in which allows readers to see that she is who she is. So if you are ready to find out what’s all the rage about Rage and Nolan then I urge you to read this book because in true T.M. Frazier fashion, she delivers a story with epic proportions of heart, grit, intensity, and passion.

photo fd4e48d35ef6d56ba071f51a0f235d_zpsezgl3lnv.gif

Review can also be found on Four Chicks Flipping Pages: http://fourchicksflippingpages.weebly...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Rage.

March 16, 2016 – Shelved
June 8, 2016 – Shelved as: bad-ass-heroine
June 8, 2016 – Shelved as: new-adult
June 8, 2016 – Finished Reading
June 9, 2016 – Shelved as: favorite-female-heroine

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Doris Am reading it now and agree this is a fantastic read

Michelle Doris wrote: "Am reading it now and agree this is a fantastic read"

Hope you are loving the book, Doris!!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the book. xx

message 3: by Dee (new) - added it

Dee Montoya Amazing review!

Michelle Dee wrote: "Amazing review!"

Thank you so much Dee... You should definitely read this book and series I think you would love it. xo

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen Fantastic review, love! ❤️

Michelle Jen wrote: "Fantastic review, love! ❤️"

Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦ Great review, Michelle! Love your teasers. So pretty.

Michelle Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦ wrote: "Great review, Michelle! Love your teasers. So pretty."

Thank you so much Wendy!!! xo