Cairn Stone's Reviews > Freeing Destiny

Freeing Destiny by Faith  Andrews

Freeing Destiny is yet again another amazing book written by Faith. The characters are well written, and the story is just captivating. Even though I wouldn’t say it’s a necessity to read Feel Again before reading this, I do highly recommend it. We fell in love with Caleb and Gabriella in the first book and you see such heartache Gabriella had to endure to get her happy ending. Now, her kids are grown and they are happily married.

Freeing Destiny is Stella’s, one of Gabriella’s twin daughters, story and I just fell in love even more with this series. Everyone around Stella is in love, from her sister to her mom. Stella is one of those sweet girls that you immediately adore and want to see her get her Prince Charming.

Then, along comes Jack, Caleb’s best friend. After Gabriella and Caleb’s wedding, Jack and Stella begin spending time together. Right from the start, you can feel their connection. It’s like two souls connecting as one. Two peas in a pod. But, time is not on their side at all.

Stella is leaving soon to follow her dream across country, never knowing she would find her soul mate in Jack. I simply adored Jack. When he falls in love, he falls hard. He’s sweet, sexy, and such a lovable character. The more time they spend together, the more time they want. Will Stella change her plans? I’ll never tell.

As their story continues and just when you think they’re getting their happily ever after, Faith throws in such an amazing twist! It’s definitely not what I was expecting and I think that’s what is so addicting about this book. The way Faith draws in characters from the previous book adds some suspense to Jack and Stella’s lives and that’s another reason I couldn’t put this book down. But, as Stella finds herself in a precarious situation, you still feel the bond she and Jack have. Actually, their love grows even more.

“You make the world-my world-a brighter place just by being in it.” - Jack

The relationship between Jack and Stella is just beautiful. I felt myself giggling like a schoolgirl because I was feeling so happy for Stella seeing her get her man. Jack is adorable and I love the friendship he has with Caleb. They are more like brothers instead of best friends and you can really feel their friendship deepening even more with Stella dating him and him being involved more in their family. Stella is the type of girl everyone needs as a best friend. I have loved this family in these two books and I’m really sad to see it end. Don't get me wrong, I’m glad they all find their happiness but I’m also going to miss them. It’s been sad but yet a happy series to see this family overcome such grief and finally get the life they all deserve.

If you want a series that will bring out many emotions and make you fall in love with each character, then this is one book you need to read. Faith has done it again and I’m still a forever fan. I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next and I recommend this 5 star book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Freeing Destiny.

Started Reading