Desirae (Dee)'s Reviews > Bad Boy's Bridesmaid

Bad Boy's Bridesmaid by Sosie Frost

Mar 14, 2016

liked it

I was really craving a surprise pregnancy book, so I picked this one up. I loved the premise and for the most part, the delivery. but some of it grated my nerves and felt repetitive.

for example, her sister and mom, anytime they were in a scene, I ended up skimming. the whole blame game thing, especially for things out of her control, was ridiculous. the constant put downs. it was like okay, enough is enough. when someone stands up for her, even if she does it herself, it better be epic... and well, it wasn't nearly as epic as it needed to be. her sister was the prime definition of Bridezilla. Mandy was just too forgiving of all the shit they did and said, it was smoothed over way too easily.

actually that was my only issue with the delivery. the writing was good..seeing the growth of our Hero, the connection between Nate and Mandy, the need for them to work it out, the craving for her to tell him, made it a good book. but I'm not gonna lie-the mom and sister almost ruined it for me completely

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Boy's Bridesmaid.

Started Reading