Tifferz's Reviews > Hard as Steel

Hard as Steel by Laura Kaye

bookshelves: favorites

4.5 Stars, 3.5 Flames
I read this book after Hard Ever After because I couldn't let the men of Hard Ink go. This novella opens the doors to a spin off series for the Raven MC that's mentioned in the last few Hard Ink books. I have got to say that Laura Kaye definitely delivered and brought up the heat factor with this novella.
Most of the Hard Ink series has some naughty talkers and sexy times but this novella brought the grit that comes with MC romances. With the other books we don't really get to know Ike and Jessica, but we get glimpses into who they are in Hard as Steel. We also get to see the close brotherhood the Ravens have created as well somewhat see what they are about.
I truly enjoyed Jessica's character as she reminds me of one of my best friends and I wish we could have seen more of her. I hope we do in the future Raven series. Much was packed in this short novella without it being to overwhelming and it fit perfectly as a bridge between the series that is ending and the one that is just starting. I can't wait to get more of the Ravens!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard as Steel.

March 14, 2016 – Started Reading