Maureen's Reviews > Lady Midnight

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

10762033

Read 3 times. Last read December 5, 2018 to December 11, 2018.

I. CANNOT. DEAL.
This book was incredible and this series may topple TID as my favorite in the Shadowhunter world if it continues this way. Definitely the strongest first book in any of the series for sure.
There were so many things that were RIGHT about this book, but especially the characters. They were fantastic and wonderful and their journey was HEARTBREAKING but still amazing and I just can't deal guys I can't.
This book broke me into a million pieces so I honesty don't know how I'm going to survive the rest of the books.
I may reread this immediately because I do want to video review it but also I just need it in my life again..

REREAD BEFORE LOS ALSO HOPEFULLY TO DO A VIDEO REVIEW.
So many things. My heart.

REREAD TO READ QOAAD
spoiler alert i still love this book and i still love julian and emma that's it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lady Midnight.

March 14, 2016 – Started Reading
March 14, 2016 – Shelved
March 16, 2016 –
page 177
25.36% "My heart is already breaking a lot and I know this book is going to MURDER ME"
March 17, 2016 –
page 544
77.94% "THIS BOOK IS BREAKING ME INTO A MILLION PIECES HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE"
March 17, 2016 – Finished Reading
March 19, 2016 –
page 22
3.15% "HERE WE GO AGAIN"
May 22, 2017 – Started Reading
June 3, 2017 – Finished Reading
December 5, 2018 – Started Reading
December 11, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Lauren (LaurenHannah.net) Good to know that you enjoyed it! Mine is coming in soon :)

Abbie Lucy OMG mine just came in the post the other day and you've made me sooo excited to read it!! So glad it lives up to the hype because It has been a VERY long awaited book!!!

Larissa I feel just the same way!