Sasha (seetheworldwithbooks)'s Reviews > Meet Me in the Middle

Meet Me in the Middle by Eryn Scott

4,25 "I'll go anywhere you go" stars!

asdfghjkl.....
IT'S TOTALLY WORTH READING AND WORTH EVERY SECOND OF MY TIME

“I think I love you.”
I reached out, grabbed her chin, and turned her face back toward mine. “Well that’s good, because I know I love you.”

I gotta say that this book has SO MANY goods! Let's make a list!

1) The cover. OMG!!! The cover what kept me intrigued at first, Oh no, i wasn't intrigued. I was Spellbound! It was catchy, cute, and adorable. Gawd, i think i just drooled over again! Ok, i know 'don't judge book by its cover', but sometimes i do, and iam glad i judged it by its cover or i would never pick this amazeballs story!

2) The bluurrrbbbbb!!! It's a forbidden romance ! God knows how much i ADORE forbidden romance! Sneaking, kissing in stolen-times, being forbid by other people--love like this is moreeeee thrilling and amazing to read than 'safe romance'.

3) The story!!!!! I REALLY LIKE IT. PERIOD. IT'S SO CUTE AND SO ROMANTIC AND OMAYGAT, IT'S TOO FREAKING CUTE I SMILED ALL THE TIME! THE FIRST TIME THEY MET IN THE PARK WAS SOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN' ADORABLE. THIS STORY IS CUTER THAN MY PANDA DOLL I SWEAR

4) The characters!!! I NEVER easily fall in love with any character in the first line of the book, but i did. This girl--Ruby, is SO cool!! In real life, i'd be happy to be her best friend! She's the type of person who is really mature, independent, and funny! Reading her thoughts NEVER make me bored. The way her thinking, even though sometimes silly, yet felt so logical and i could relate to her. 100%. And don't even forget about Christopher! Chris is not an alpha male, which make me more interested. (iam so tired with that kind of male sometimes, which always there in NA books). He is a normal guy with handsome face and perfect abs, but he's not manwhore. He's loyal, he's smart, funny, Smart, caring, kind, SMART--without making him a nerd. He's the type of person you want to date and married to in real life. He's the type of person you want to be close too. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I really adore these two. They are so perfect for each other, like SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PERFECT. The banter between them is priceless.

So basically it's a story between a man and a woman who feel attracted to each other, but sadly they’re working for opposing presidential campaigns. They supposed to be enemy. They MUSTN'T fall in love with each other. But they did, and then there's scandal, and then there's a forbidden romance, after that they fought, broke up, and they totally tore apart, and then there's other people, and then there's a time when they realized that they couldn't be with anyone, because with each other, they're whole. Both of them were missing pieces for each other. And then there's a time when their love was put into a test and they needed to see what matters the most--the family and job they dreamed of for so long, or The True Love.

And then?

Then, there's a happily ever after :)

'RUBY FELT LIKE a missing piece of me, and wrapped around me like she was, I felt whole for the first time in what felt like all-too long. And I knew something in that moment; this was it, I wasn’t going to be able to give her up again.

description
***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Meet Me in the Middle.

March 13, 2016 – Started Reading
March 14, 2016 – Shelved as: romance
March 14, 2016 – Shelved as: travelling
March 14, 2016 – Shelved as: humor
March 14, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Fantastic review, lovely! ;) Glad you enjoyed! xx

Sasha (seetheworldwithbooks) Arianna wrote: "Fantastic review, lovely! ;) Glad you enjoyed! xx"

Thank you sweetheart!xx That means so much to me ;))))